Monday, July 19, 2010

just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

That's what Dori says in Finding Nemo, right?! ;) I'm living by that motto lately, still working my tail off trying to catch up on orders and I have been sewing like a crazy woman the last couple days! Bedtime has been at 6am most 'nights'! I've even managed to squeak out a few new designs too (always thanks to special requests and customers who give me artistic freedom on their orders). :) 

introducing... the unicorn Lens Pet™, complete with horn made from glitter felt

you can see the glitter on his horn a little better here.

had a request for a panda so I whipped this guy up

made my monkey in a super cute pink/green version that I totally love (I call her a love monkey of course) ;)

In the middle of all the Lens Pets™ I had a sock monster order to complete, for a purple pig! :) I sewed the little mouth to look like he might be saying 'OINK' but I think it had the unintended effect of making him look quite shocked! lol



In between orders I made these super quick (well, as super quick as hand sewing can ever be, by quick I just mean they don't have a lot of time consuming details) Lens Pets™ for my sister. They won't be for sale as that would obviously be copyright infringement, but my youngest niece can't get enough of this show so I made them as a gift with her in mind.I love how they turned out, it's a good thing I don't have little ones anymore or I might have to keep them for myself!




Busy, busy bee... back to sewing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Cookie Monster!! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the seaseme street collection! This is adorable!!!! I also <3 the unicorn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are brilliant! And adorable!!

    Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are way cute! I love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete