Tuesday, November 9, 2010

custom orders...

I love working on custom orders. Making my Lens Pets, even with the many different designs I have, it can get a little tedious when I'm making the same thing over and over and over. Then someone will come at me with an idea of their own and I love turning it into a reality! I just finished this super cool large Lens Pet that my customer (who happens to be a photographer) wanted to match her business logo. 



I love the color combo and those little heart eyes!! SO CUTE! :)

If you have a Lens Pet you'd like to see that I haven't made before, either a color combo I haven't used, a new pet or an alteration to a pet already in my collection, let me know! I'm always looking for fresh ideas!


Today's gratitude: I am so thankful that my mother taught me how to cook a few of my favorite meals when I moved out on my own at 18. Dinner is in the oven right now and it smells SOOO good! I'm not crazy about cooking (wish I had someone to do it for me most nights), but I do love to eat! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment