Saturday, November 6, 2010

CIC Saturday!

It's been a few weeks since the last CIC Saturday but I'm ready to pick it back up again. :) And if I remember correctly this week we should be on the color BLUE!! :) As a bonus, since I missed so many weeks, I'm doubling up on this one and sharing not one set of lovely blue items, but TWO sets of fabulous blue items! That's 18 chances to find something you really LOVE! :) So here we go...


Group number one and the talented artists who made everything seen above:



Group number two and the talented artists who made everything seen above:

(As always, if you click the shop name you can see everything each artist has for sale, if you click the item name it will take you directly to the item pictured here)

and don't forget to check back next Saturday for another batch of colorful handmade goodies!!


OH and one last note, my gratitude for today: Today I am thankful for SNOW!! Yesterday I saw the very first snowflakes of the season (though nothing is sticking yet). I can't WAIT until we're smack dab in the middle of Winter with a foot of snow on the ground and more falling from the sky. Because even though I HATE these cold temperatures, the snow totally makes up for it by being so beautiful! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks a lot :D
    so happy to find my paper tulips in here :DDD

    Great finds ;DDDD

    ReplyDelete