Sunday, October 3, 2010

Gobble, Gobble...

In the midst of making Halloween Lens Pets for orders and getting Christmas Lens Pets ready to list in my shop I realized I'd skipped an entire holiday!! So last night I whipped up this little guy. :) Meet Lester...



I only have FOUR of these brown scrunchies on hand right now. I plan to make up all four turkeys and then list them as ready to ship over this coming week. Once they're gone, they're gone! So if you think you might like a turkey, act fast! I might be able to get more brown scrunchies before Thanksgiving but the store was out yesterday and you never know when they'll restock. 

That said... I do have brown fabric so if anyone needs/wants a turkey in the LARGE size I can absolutely accept custom orders for them. And of course I will make sure they ship in time for you to use them at your big Turkey-Day gathering. :)

1 comment: