Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring has sprung and JELLYBEAN is here!!!

Big news all around today!

First, if you follow my FB page you may have seen my post regarding custom orders. As of this past Friday, for the first time in TWO YEARS, I am 100% caught up with pending custom orders and ship times are now down to 2-7 days as opposed to 4 weeks! I am SOOOO beyond excited about this! I've been working hard to get here and I can't wait to start adding more ready to ship and BRAND SPANKIN' NEW goodies to my shop! ;)


And since I couldn't wait... this weekend I finished working on my new Spring/Easter mini collection (called Jellybean) and today I put it up in the shop. I've already sold and relisted one of the pets (within a couple miutes of going up) so I wouldn't wait if you're interested in any of them! :) They're looking to be a popular set! Of course, I can make duplicates if need be, but I do have a very limited amount of this fabric and won't be getting anymore. So first come, first serve! Here they are...






Keep your eyes peeled for more new pets very soon!

1 comment:

  1. OrangeLab outsource OsCommerce Development, joomla custom module, joomla custom component in India. This professional web design company provides custom web application development,Joomla Development services throughout India.


    Virtuemart Customization

    ReplyDelete