Monday, May 23, 2011

Anniversary Week - Contest 1



It's time to celebrate! Today is your first of SIX chances to win big with MandeeFranee Designs this week! :) And our first contest is a snap! All you have to do to be entered is this:
  • invite your friends and anyone you think might be interested in my products over to 'LIKE' MandeeFranee Designs on Facebook. 

After being invited, new fans will need to complete this simple task: 
  • once they click that 'LIKE' button on my FB page they'll need to come back here to my blog and leave a comment letting me know who invited them. 

Easy peasy! :)


Because of strict FB contest rules, no one is required to post on my wall (though of course everyone is  welcome to say hi). To get your entry for each new fan, you should direct them to post HERE on my blog after they 'like' the page. That way you are sure to get credit for each person you invite. 

**PLEASE NOTE** If your friends don't post here on my blog with your name, the entry will not  be counted.


BONUS ENTRIES:
To earn up to three extra entries for this contest you can share a link to this blog post with friends in these additional ways:
  • Twitter (be sure to tag me @MandeeFranee in your post so I can see it)
  • Tumblr
  • Your Blog

Just make sure to leave a comment here with a link to wherever you posted about MandeeFranee Designs Anniversary Celebration!


THE PRIZE: Of course I'm sure what everyone is really interested in is the prize! ;) The winner of this contest will receive one standard Lens Pet {$15 retail value}!
 *design and color of prize may vary


THE DEADLINE: This contest will be open all week to give everyone ample time to get as many entries as possible. :) On Sunday May 29 at midnight this post will be locked.

Winner will be announced in a blog post on Tuesday May 31.


Feel free to email me if you have any questions - mandeefranee@hotmail.com

and don't forget the bonus entries...

BONUS:
In addition to the daily games and contests there are a couple bonuses that can get you a little closer to winning that big grand prize at the end.

  • Each sale from 12:01 am on May 23rd until 11:59 pm on May 29th will earn bonus entries into the drawing for the grand prize. Every Lens Pet or sock monster purchased gets you TEN extra entries. Order two Lens Pets, you'll get twenty entries, three gets thirty... and so on. 
  • Each person YOU refer that places an order gets you another 5 entries towards the big prize (plus of course, they earn entries for ordering)! Make sure your friends add your name in the notes section when they place their order so I know to give you credit.

5 comments:

  1. Ok girlie... shared you on my blog: http://www.allthatscrap.net/2011/05/remember-my-friend-miranda/
    as well as my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1606802725
    and also pushed my peeps to LIKE your page as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you on Kristin Cherwinski's FB page and became a fan of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, Wendy Byrd sent me

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome ideas, glad Wendy Byrd told me, we could probably use one later down the road. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are really cute. What great Christmas gifts. Thanks Wendy Byrd for sharing this site.

    ReplyDelete