Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds!!

Somehow I completely missed posting my favorites last week but I'm back on schedule for this week so... who like clocks?!

IN.LOVE. seriously!! the flowers! the vine! that butterfly!! the ivory acrylic over the bamboo?! SHUT UP!! this is AMAZING!! Who knew clocks could actually be art all by themselves?!


I love the way you can just barely see the numbers and the ornate hands are beautiful, so elegant and just perfect on this simple clock!

as luck would have it, Uncommon is having a sale this weekend!! Two days only (26/27) 15% off everything in their shop to celebrate their two year anniversary!! So if you like the clock above, or any of the other awesome things in their shop, make sure to stop by tomorrow!


beautiful shades of turquoise in the offset circles (they have quite a few other color options in their shop if turquoise isn't your thing) and that punch of red from the second hand is just the right touch!


 GORGEOUS bright red clock, I'm a big fan of the circles, I love the shadows they make on the wall. they have a bunch of different options in their shop, some with only four circles, some with twelve and then more like this. lots of color choices as well. very cool stuff!



and OH MY GOSH can you even get over the incredible cuteness of these?! why did I not find these when my kids were smaller! I SO want one for a playroom or a nursery!! *LOVE*

so in love with the whole concept of this clock! genius! what an adorable accent in any child's room!


I know I already shared another clock by this same artist but I could not leave this one out. seriously. KILLING me with cuteness!! I so want this clock!! they have a bunch of animal shapes (hippo, elephant, hedgehog) but the lion is by far my favorite!


I could go on... there are SO many amazing clocks on Etsy! I could fill a room with my favorites. But I'll leave you with these.

If anyone has any suggestions for Friday Finds themes I'd love to hear them, feel free to leave me a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment