CIC SATURDAY is back again... and this week I have some beautiful PURPLE finds to share with you. :)
- Medium Zipper Pouch - camera on purple by Simbiosis by julia
- purple spirals - a hand felted bracelet by The Rainbow Room
- three monster finger puppets by Chasing My Star
- ecological recycled OOAK notebook - meow dance by gufobardo
- purple glitter tear drop resin bobby pins - set of 2 by stuff by xtine
- ghost tree (purple) - giclee fine art print by Dick & Franny
- eyeglasses pouch purple nutkins by Zemphira
- purple and blue enamled necklace by Ox Original Art Jewelry
- felt heart ornament - purple and teal dots by Poor Robin
(As always, if you click the shop name you can see everything each artist has for sale, if you click the item name it will take you directly to the item pictured here)
and don't forget to check back next Saturday for another batch of colorful handmade goodies!!
Today's Gratitude: I am thankful for my family... I wish we could be closer (distance wise), but I'm glad we're not TOO far away. We get to spend most of the major holidays together and plenty of weekends in between. :) My kids are super close to their cousins, my middle son and my oldest niece (who are only 20 days apart) have even been pen pals lately, writing letters back and forth. :) Good stuff!