Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lens Pet MINIS!!

THIS is the big thing I hinted at a couple weeks ago! A new addition to the Lens Pet™ line for all you point and shoot users out there, Lens Pet™ Minis! I've added 8 designs to the shop and they're all ready and available to ship right away! I'll be adding more as I make them, but as always I'm happy to offer custom designs (contact me for color availability).  This new mini size Lens Pet™ will fit a variety of point and shoot type camera lens sizes. It will not fit ALL P&S cameras, some lenses are too small even for this tiny guy. If your mini arrives and you find it does not fit your camera please contact me. As always I will do everything in my power to make sure the customer is happy with the purchase. :) FYI: when in use, this Lens Pet™ mini may interfere with the on board flash, depending on the layout of your camera. To avoid having an issue, only use your Lens Pet™ mini in daylight/brightly lit areas to avoid the need for a flash.

A few of the minis match their standard counterparts, but some are all new designs!!

I hope everyone likes them! :) I for one am a fan of anything tiny and these definitely fit the bill! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment