Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Favorite Finds!!

I missed my Friday Finds post last week but I'm back on the ball and ready to share some amazing Etsy artists this week! :) I have A LOT of plush designers in my favorites because I am a total sucker for stuffed animals. BUT I'm also trying to mix it up a bit realizing all of my readers might not be as wild about squishy little toys as I am. ;) SO this week I share two NON-plush making artists... first up:

I LOVE fun food! I make fun treats every chance I get. But THIS is something I could never do at this skill level. The cookies Linda makes are PHENOMINAL! They don't even look like cookies! In fact, if I had one in front of me I'm not so sure I could bite into it! They're just too pretty! 

My very favorite set... this big bunch of sugary girlie-ness ;)

BUT as a mother to three boys, I can totally appreciate the sheer awesome-ness of these...

I haven't ordered any yet, but I am SO going to! Maybe for Valentine's Day for the boys and I to share. :) She does say in her shop policies that she accepts custom orders so I'm going to have to come up with something super fab. I'll definitely share here when I get them! And if YOU order some, SHOW ME! Leave me a link! I wanna see!


Super awesome Etsy artist number two is the uber-talented...

Seriously. The cards and notepads offered by Wide Sarcasm Sea are hilarious! I've got a few items in my favorites but the very BEST thing, is this TOTALLY RAD birthday card...

*and the inside is even better, get over there and see for yourself!


This card totally reminds me of friend Tricia from junior high, who has sent me some of the THE BEST birthday cards ever. I wish I had found it in time for her birthday this year... but next year! She's so getting this one! ;)



And... that's it for today's rendition of 'Friday Favorite Finds'. See you next week with more super fun finds!



(Please Note: I have been in no way compensated for mentioning these shops. All statements are entirely my own opinion based on my personal tastes)

No comments:

Post a Comment