Tuesday, August 31, 2010

still here...

It's been a while since my last post. I've just been keeping VERY busy sewing, sewing, sewing. :) Still working on a few new things for the shop, and yesterday morning I listed a new Lens Pet design! I googled an image and adjusted it a little to bring in even more color. The end result... Toucan Dan! ;) 

(I LOVE his blue legs)


I've also been brainstorming about how I can assist customers who need help choosing which size Lens Pet to buy. I've had a few people ask which one would fit their specific lens but I don't have access to anything other than my own 28-80 lens. My first thought was to buy an inexpensive/non functioning lens or two on Ebay. I don't need it for pictures since I don't use my SLR anymore, but it would be great for modeling the Lens Pets! Until I can get that worked out I decided it would be a good idea to ask customers who have purchased the Lens Pets (both sizes) to share what size lens they use them with. So if you're reading this and you have one or more Lens Pets, let me know in the comments if they're the standard or large size Pet and what size your lens/lens hood is. I figure if I put a list together it will be much easier to share with current and future customers. :) AND if you have a picture of your Lens Pet on your camera that you'd be willing to share, I'd love to see it! You can upload them to the fan photos section of my FB page. (sock monster pictures welcome too, I always love to see them in their new homes)

That's all for now folks... back to the sewing table. I'll have a handful of custom sock monster orders to share in the next couple days though so keep an eye out for those! :)

2 comments: