Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lens Pets™ now available in my Etsy shop...

I just posted my first three listings for Lens Pets in my Etsy shop... I was planning to make a bunch of individual Lens Pets to put up, but in the mean time I figured I could put up a few 'custom' listings (where the purchaser gets to choose which Lens Pet they want) to get things started! :) I only have a couple orders left to finish before I can start making sock monsters for my shop as well. I'm super excited to officially get this thing off the ground and running!!

I had a customer ask for two Lens Pets that I hadn't made before, a spider and a PIRATE of all things... so I gave it a shot and I really liked the results! I'm definitely looking forward to having more customers making special requests. Even though I've made over 30 different designs so far (and I have ideas for a few more), I love the challenge of designing something new!










   All Thingz Related
 
Photobucket       

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Your lens pets are too cute. I'm sure they would help kids, well heck, anyone, smile for the camera!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest things I've ever seen!! Thanks for linking @Creative Itch's "Sew Cute Tuesday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute and fun
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miranda!
    I just wanted to personally thank you so much for following my blog @ www.BudgetBlonde.com. I'm new to the blogging world, and I appreciate it so much! I noticed you just started blogging as well. I absolutely love your work - you are so creative. That pirate lens pet was too cute!! Please check back to see all that's going on in my Budget Blonde world. I can't wait to see what you come up with next either!

    All the best,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! A sure fire way to get lots of smiles I am sure. Thanks for linking up to Tot Tuesdays! I hope you’ll join me again next week! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! These are SOOOO CUTE!!!!! Thanks so much for linking them up to Anything Related! ~Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! I'll have to get one now since I signed up to be yearbook advisor for my sons' elementary school.
    Can you make a "Wildcat" one? That is my sons school mascot.
    Renee
    MnMommy2

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks SO much everyone! and if you have an image Renee I could try to duplicate it. :) just send me a message on Etsy or FB with a picture.

    ReplyDelete